1. Scope of Work:
Provide 1 and 2nd level Technical Support; System Administration on the following:
– MS Windows Server Operating Systems
– Linux CentOS Server Operating Systems
– MacOS Operating System
– MS Office Suites; Applications
– GSuite Office, Applications
– Inter-networking Technologies
– PC / Laptop Hardware / Printer
– Wifi Technology
– Server Hardware
– Patching of LAN/Telephony equipment – Install, set up the necessary computers & IT devices in Departments and ensure they always function well as expected.
– Collaborate with IT Campus to set up and install the IT devices in campus according to IT Security Policy – Supervise the project roll out initiated by the Central Office in alignment with IT Project Governance.
– Manage IT inventory & completely manage the full life cycle of IT devices at campus such as computers, desktops, Laptops,
– switch, router, wifi, camera, server, NAS, SAN, projector, printer, others …
– Collaborate with the IT team in Global to support matching with business needs.
– Periodically submit the report to the IT central office following the standard template.
– Ensure the tickets should be solved in expected timeline, alignment with SLA
– Complete periodical checks; routines as defined to ensure the “smooth operation” of the company infrastructure. For example
– Back-ups, AV updates, OS Service Pack; patches, etc
– Implementation of new systems, applications, and technologies
– Follow IS procedures for IT Service Management best practices as defined and published by the IT Manager.
– Produce; update documentation including diagrams, documents; Intranet content
– Documentation management and period reports for the in scope responsibilities and tasks
– Arrange new device for new joiner/follow up with Servicedesk/HR for new account for new joiner
– Do ad-hoc tasks assigned from lT Manager.
– Guidance and support of user departments in using the correct processes and procedures for IT requests/incidents/questions
– Relevant Microsoft, Linux, macOS
– Knowledge LAN/WAN/WIFI
– Experience with Vmware, SAN, Exchange, O365, Windows Server, Linux,Backup Systems,…
– Experience managing or assisting with the management of a Cisco production environment, including switches, routers, firewalls, VPN devices, QoS, network sniffers and network performance monitoring
– WAN network infrastructure and protocols
– Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
– Good spoken; written English
– Good communication; interpersonal skills
– Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar support environment (see responsibilities above)
– Exposure or knowledge of relevant Open source software
– Exposure or knowledge of relevant MacOS
– A team player who is proactive and who has a service oriented mindset
3. Salary: 15.000.000VND
4. Working time: Full time (8AM- 6PM, Monday – Friday)
5. Working place: 561 Dien Bien Phu, Binh Thanh Dist, HCMC or 360A Ben Van Don, District 4, HCMC.